Thursday, March 05, 2009

tweet

Spring seriously needs to GET. HERE.

I'm hoping the warm up at the end of this week improves my sewing mojo AND my disposition. Just a little...


I'm also a little impatient, waiting on an order from equilter. I've never ordered from there before, but I hope they're SPEEDY!!

Here's the haul...notice the strong black/white trend. And yellow! Yay for yellow!

Love this "leaf circles" print:


Birds on a limb...


Um, more birds, Tweet Tweet by Michael Miller (again with the black. Apparently its going to be a goth spring for me.)


Can't remember this line's name, but it's yummy!


Farmer's Market Dahlias (this one might be for Lu. If I can part with it.)


But my favorite, the one I'm itching to get here so I can prewash it and press it and hold it and love it forever? This Beatles Yellow Submarine print. LOVE.


Most of these are earmarked for this pattern, McCalls 5631. Or a half-circle from my Sew What Skirts book.


And now I think I'll try to go to sleep. It's 2:11 a.m. I have insomnia. Grrr.

ps...A super big THANK YOU to Lori for giving me this sweet Sisterhood Award. Thank you Lori! I'll have to pass it on in the next few posts.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooo! That crab reflects my mood perfectly!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is FABULOUS fabric. I'm now itching to do some clicky fabric shopping...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fabulous fabric and will look awesome as skirts! I love that McCalls pattern as well... I may have to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The teachers up here are getting cranky too. Spring Break is coming and the sun is back which means that little ones are flush with hormones. Yuck. Get some sleep!

    Oh, and love your fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fabric! I'm awarding you the "Sisterhood Award", too. Must be rotten to be so loved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I know I looked at this post and I thought What fun fabrics, but apparently my brain can't type! I also gave you the sisterhood award. You are so loved :) g

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:03 PM

    aahhh!! i fairly exploded when i saw that beatles print fabric!! definitely one of my favorite movies. i may have to buy up a few yards of that myself! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &