Sunday, September 24, 2017

My New Cashmerette Patterns

I think I'm finally a *little* bit into the swing of things...

I saw Cashmerette patterns for the first time on Carolyn's blog a couple of weeks ago. One cool thing about being out of the loop for so long is that everything is new for me! Some things I've kept up with--I continued my Burda and Ottobre Woman subs for the majority of my hiatus, and checked in on Colette patterns and Hotpatterns regularly too.

Still, that's relatively little exposure to the sewing world. I'm sure there are many things I missed and many things that changed. New pattern companies that cater to curvier folks was a fun surprise though!

There are several nice patterns in the line, but here are the four I chose:

Upton Dress: (I also got the sleeve expansion which is shown on these models). 



 Concord T-Shirt:






I'm interested in trying these--the expanded cup sizing (size 12-28 and cup C-H) is inspiring! I am completely unbiased too--other than Carolyn's lovely garment, I haven't had time to look these up online. I think I will just remain spoiler-free until the time comes to sew one up .

I'll keep you posted!


1 comment:

  1. Yea! It's so good to see you back. I've missed your funny writing style. Hope all is well. g

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &