Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sunday, Sunday

Ok, this is a tad late, but only because we started softball last night and the time change has me all whacked! Lu & I had a Girl's Day Out on Sunday.

First we had lunch and then shopped for these:

All cute stash fillers, but we're really waiting for the Simplicity sale this weekend at Hancocks!

Next we saw this:
It was SO cute! I can't wait for the dvd to come out. Great, great family movie.
Next we trekked over to Barnes & Noble and picked up these:


(I'm a huge Meg Cabot fan, even though I've never read the Princess Diaries. I even bought one of her "grown up" books...)
and Lu got this (she's a budding gumshoe after her own mama's heart)


and then we perused the magazine section and got this:


which turned out to be a most excellent sewing beginner primer! I hope they have more projects in future issues for those of us "in the know" already, because the format, layout, and writing is just great!

For the ride home from our extra exciting day out, we had one of these... (decaf Creme for Lu)


It was a really great day.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:37 PM

    Sounds like a fantastic day. Especially the Starbuck's and the mag. Thanks for the tip. I'll have to pick it up while I'm on my way to Hancock's. (Found out about the sale today, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:01 PM

    It sounds like a wonderful day! I love the patterns you got - I think my daughter will love the new Hillary Duff designs, too.

    Yummm, Starbucks - now my mouth is wattering for a Java Chip Frappuccino!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect day! Good for you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,that should've been a smiley. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &