Wednesday, December 10, 2008

tiny lil skirt

I've had this skirt in the planning, started, almost finished pile for a couple of weeks. I kicked my buns in gear Monday night, because it's most definitely a Christmas skirt! And ready or not, Christmas is COMING!!!

This one's for the Lexinator. (Lex, this skirt is a pee-free zone, girlfriend!)


Not my most wonderfullest photography skills on this one, but it was COOOOLLLDDD. And raining. And 7:30 a.m.

No pattern used, just stripwork from a vintage-look Santa fat quarter, lime dot, and red dot. Printed candy cane strip binding finished the hem.

I have more to finish up and share, but I gotta figure out how to eliminate sleep from my day first.

Love, love this one....
(Not just the song, the movie too)

1 comment:

  1. If you figure out the sleep thing let me know ;D

    Adorable skirt!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &