Sunday, February 22, 2009

oscar

Oscar night arrivals...a running commentary.

I am totally in love with Taraji P Henson's hair! (the dress is gorgeous too.)


Philip Seymour Hoffman showed up to the Oscars in a black knit beanie. WTH?


I think Kate Winslet's dress is my favorite.


Or maybe Ann Hathaway's.


Amy Adams looks fabulous! That simple red silhouette topped with a heavy green & gold & various other stone necklace really speaks to me. I would totally do something like that. You know, in my next life when I get to walk the red carpet.


Twilight hottie alert!


Diane Lane never ages.


hehe at Tim Gunn gushing at Angie & Brad.

I'm rooting for Ann Hathaway & Robert Downey Jr, although Heath Ledger is a shoe-in for supporting actor.


Hugh Jackman is like super hot.


And we're off! See ya on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &