Saturday, February 19, 2011

saturday musings.

Powerful video clip from Species Endangered...






Naturally Critical from Stephanie Ifill on Vimeo
 


...that I found via the inkblot photography blog, with an even more powerful image in this post.  Note that I did not post the image here because it does feature some nudity.  But the message is big enough to share.

Random inspirational bits to share...










If you find you need more words of wisdom on this beautiful Saturday morning, you can visit my Pinterest Word Play board, here.  Funny, snarky, inspiration, a little bit of everything.  Including a profanity (but just one.  I think.  Wait, maybe two.)

Off to hem my YELLOW GINGHAM DRESS OF AWESOME so I can photograph it for you! Woot!

3 comments:

  1. Love the creative process one as that is litrally what I did today instead of getting on with a billion and one things! Brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting these. I needed a pick me up today and they did the trick- Love your yellow dress by the way-so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:03 PM

    hey! this is Cate from inkblot*photography. i'm so glad that you found my post inspirational. thanks so much for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &