Friday, September 09, 2011

shoes, glorious shoes

I think the words to that song are somewhat altered.

Meanwhile...I have these shoes in various carts around the internets because I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM.  Alas, I'm on the IT'S A HUNDRED DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS shoe fast.  So sad.

Especially when you see these...

Miz Mooz

Poetic License
All Black
And these are a little different but I've been yearning for some "penny loafers" for a couple of months.  Lo and behold, now I'm starting to see them popping up all over the net!  Naturalizer has what I think are just about the perfect pair:

Mind you, I need no shoes.  
I just want.  Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. Sigh... Those blue ones are Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. quit putting up those @*$*#@!! Poetic License shoes! I WANT THOSE SHOES. YOU KNOW THAT.



    -sigh-

    shoes.

    um. actually. I just bought some shoes.

    BUT NOT THOSE ONES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love those forties meet minnie mouse style shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, I love those blue ones. I think my husband would drool over any of those if I brought them home, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &