Well let's just start off with a bang. Best foot forward and all that. I traced top #9 from the Ottobre 5/2011 issue yesterday afternoon. (I wasted about 2 hours just trying to choose a project!)
I didn't have quite enough to do the full set of gathers in the CF either. Now I'm stuck with a bit less gathering there, because I had already cut out the rest of the top. I really wish I had done the CF first and had fewer/no gathers on the CB. (Just FYI, I had almost 1.5 yards of fabric and 1.75 would have been perfect).
This top looks really voluminous in flat pattern sage. I was hoping for a slimmer profile like in the magazine photo. I'm glad I used a relatively thin interlock!
Back to school for me today, so we're back on "after school and weekend" time frames. It's Monday, people!