Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Literary Girl

Shannon has tagged me with a Literary Meme! The Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

Technically, the closest book (6 inches away) is in Japanese, LOL! (Sewing geek in ALL languages.) So the next closest book (2 feet away) is Chill Factor by Sandra Brown (great book!)

"Just another wave of dizziness." Leaving the bar, he walked over to one of the windows flanking the front door and pushed aside the drape. "I've been thinking."
(Ya'll are just lucky page 123 is of the non-racy variety. Ahem.)

My 5 literary peeps:
1. Shannon
2. Kat
3. Keely
4. Dawn
5. Debbie

In other news...got my BWOF yesterday in the mail! I love several things in it, but that will keep for another post. Happy Hump Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &