Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ick dos.

Thank you for the well wishes! You're all so sweet and motivating.

I'm still sick though.

Sooo....wish harder!
just kidding.
(sort of.)

Good news? I slept til 5:12 am this morning!

Bad news? My eye was swollen shut. Grrr. My flu/cold/thing has migrated into my ear/eye/and chest. Lovely.

Better news?? E.L.F. Cosmetics sent me a coupon for 50% off their mineral makeup! So I'm sharing it with you! I have just gotten my first order from them and I love my 2 mineral eye shadows! They are beautiful.


Be sure to check out their regular stuff too. Most of it is 99 cents, and everything I've tried is great quality. I love the lip glosses! They are creamy, smooth, not sticky, and have 15 SPF. That's pretty impressive for 99 cents! Here's their website, Eyes.Lips.Face.

5 comments:

  1. Really hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better soon. I love ELF lip gloss - pretty shades and tasty. I constantly misplace my gloss so this is a great option for me. I rarely wear lipstick but always have on gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope you feel better soon. I hate being sick! g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could be worse- could be ick vista! Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &