Sunday, November 12, 2006

MissAligned

This whole mercury in retrograde thing is ticking me off. (Is it over yet?) Not only have I gotten my head bit off all week by other people, I woke up this morning with a splitting headache, was horribly gripe-y myself, and now I'm kinda depressed. I'm blaming astrophysics. It's as good an excuse as any.

Couldn't even enjoy my new baby I bought yesterday...


Also sucking this weekend... sweet little leopard cuffed set (see post under the hot dude) didn't sell today...so I'm relisting it. Bummer. It's raining here...and I didn't get my Peppermint twirly skirt pics taken...OR my bling blings made... All of which will keep til tomorrow I guess.

I did buy this yesterday, also for me:


And just to prove my I'm not Scroogy McSelfish ALL the bloomin' time, I bought this for my sister at Pier One. Don't tell her. It's for her birthday, on Tuesday.


Tonight the kids & I watched this...


and it doesn't matter that we have the dvd (AND the vhs). If it's on tv, I have to watch. We marveled at the sparkliness of the Ruby Slippers, and the gorgeousness of Judy Garland's voice. Over The Rainbow brought tears to my eyes, the same as it did the last time I watched it, and the time before that.

Backing up...Not that this is probably news to any of you (I'm somewhat of a late bloomer in a lot of ways, haha) but "The Blower's Daughter" on the O cd has haunted me since I first played it. I can't get enough of it. But it almost hurts to listen to it at the same time.

That could be Mercury talking though.

On that note...I'm off to find my own Lullaby League.

a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &