Saturday, March 27, 2010

addiction.

It's a serious thing. For example, when I already own X-number of adorable shoes, why do I covet more?

Hi. My name is Angie and I have a problem with shoes.

I think part of the problem is that by and large, be they cute, adorable, sexy, swanky, retro, vintage, funky...they fit. (This is not true for clothing, you see.)

And, you know, I can't make shoes. (Please don't tell me how. Plugging my ears now. lalalalala.)

This morning, I bought these...
FLY London. In PLUM, people!
(Um, and in a hot orangey-red)


MIA in the perfect green. (Shannon, shut up. I know I just bought green wedges. What of it?)


OMG. The BEST prairie boot. *hearts* So much like a John Fluevog ankle boot I'll never be able to afford!



The pricey John Fluevogs in lavender! (Nope, didn't buy these. Just a comparison photo. See? I have restraint.)

Should great shoes give you a buzz? I'm extremely happy right now.

You know, I-tunes should really have a shoe hookup for people like me. Buy this many shoes, we'll reward you with this many i-tunes bucks. Steve, are you listening?

11 comments:

  1. I came across your post and I think this is so funny because I have always said this that I love shoes so much because no matter if you gain a few pounds your shoes always fit! Cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I am right there with you on the problem with shoes, and you and I seem to have similar tastes. Love those green mary janes! And Fluevogs are my favorite brand EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no such thing as too many pairs of shoes. If you can afford 'em and they make you happy, then I say buy 'em. Ooo, now I feel oddly compelled to go shoe shopping... imagine that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holey Moley! Those are some dang cute shoes! I lovelovelove shoes too! I just wish i had more of a budget for them. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. A woman can NEVER have too many shoes. It just is not possible. It's one of the fundamental laws of our universe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate to bring bad news but if you gain enough weight (i.e. quite a bit more than a few pounds) your feet will get wider. As will your hands. Seriously cute shoes by the way! Those boots are oh-so-covetable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the plum FLY shoes. I have to (HAVE TO) buy some new summer shoes. YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute shoes....I am a bit of a shoe-a-holic myself. I have many, many shoes. My dd's have many, many shoes(I think my 4 year old has at least 15 pairs of shoes!!). Good luck with the addiction, like the fabric addiction....there is no control!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my those are fabulous!!! I totally WANT those green Mary Janes!!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And where did you find those perfect green Mary Janes anyway? What is the brand name? I want to get some for myself. I mean, we are highly unlikely to show up at the same parties since we live so far apart, but if we did, we could just do a little matching shoe dance and pretend it was intentional, right???

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also have too many shoes! And I LOVE Fly - I covet Fly boots as we speak lol x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &