Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hello, stranger

Wow, it's been a whole week! Where have I been?? Softball season is winding down, which means we're chasing our tails trying to squeeze in all the makeup games we missed from the deluge of rain this month. We have lakes in OK that are 10 feet over normal levels!! Yes, FEET. So on this upcoming holiday weekend, I hope that you lake-goers in my area will be safe on the water!

I'm also brain dead (daily dose of teenage hormones via my teaching job will do that to ya) as we've only 9 days left of school. (yes, those ARE new smile lines forming from the broad grin stupidly accompanying the rest of my face.)

In digital scrappy photo savvy news...a couple of pretties for you today!







"Ooooh, awwwww."(Gratuitous emo'ing from blog readers. At least in theory.) Oh, and ignore the fact that I forgot to shadow a couple of em. Hey, you can't be that picky. They're free!

For Madeline...

Finally, on a somber note, meet Madeline McCann. A beautiful baby girl from Great Britain who vanished while on vaction in Portugal a few weeks ago. A few days after her disappearance, her parents were forced to mark the passing of her 4th birthday without her, which breaks my heart. This is every parent's worst nightmare.

You can read her story here. You'll notice she has a very distinguised eye pigment as well. Perhaps this will help someone spot her!

Please, please take a moment to pray for Madeline's safe return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &