Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Designing Woman

That would be me. (And any number of my sewing world friends!) Except that I'm more than a little swamped with school stuff, and my last 2 summer custom orders, so non-Designing Woman is more accurate.

I did make it into Hancock's last weekend and picked up these:

Cute wrapped bodice in one view...I need another wrap dress like I need a hole in my head.

And this uber-popular tee pattern. I've seen some cute tees from this pattern lately! I also got Lu some really cute new patterns! Hoping I get a chance to "see" my sewing machine this weekend...Bernina, how I miss thee.

I'm a couple days late but...
Happy Birthday Shannon!!

Lastly, don't we all miss the real Designing Women?? I'm so glad they still rerun all the time on Dish!! Love the Sugarbakers et al!!


Sorry for the driveby bloggers! More later...

2 comments:

  1. OMG, it's scary sometimes how alike we are! I love that Threads pattern. And Designing Women is my favorite television show of all time! Thanks for the birthday wish. You are awesome!

    Shannon F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I love this pattern. I'm hoping I can salvage the pieces I cut from my pretty Fashion Fabrics Club fabric for a Butterick dress. Didn't ahve enough fab but didn't realize it til I already had the bodices cut. Argh.

    Hope you had a happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &