Sunday, September 28, 2008

charmed...a small peek.

I love Charm Packs. I pick them up at the quilt shop even though I'm not really a quilter. It's just all the coordinating prints & lovely colors & perfectly square pieces with pinked edges...I can't resist!

I spent the better part of an afternoon & evening working on a project for Lu using Moda Sonnet Collection charm packs by April Cornell (available last fall...but possibly you can still find them!)

Not giving you all the details because the whole enchilada is coming your way (hopefully) tomorrow! But here's a sneak peek:


See, the plan was to have this finished & start on a little top & jacket to match (TODAY). But the hellspawn who manufactures Maxi-Lock serger cones had other ideas. In my quest to have coordinating rolled hems, I spent the better part of an hour trying to force a robin's egg blue cone of thread into submission. (I won. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

In other words...you'll have to wait til tomorrow to see the "charming" results.

1 comment:

  1. the sneak peek is beautiful, I love the colors you used

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &