Thursday, September 20, 2012

Nerd Herd ~ Burda Style Most Worn Garment

Career Day at school yesterday, so my compadres and I (the Business teachers) dressed as the Nerd Herd from Chuck ... 


What do you think?  Do we pass nerd muster?


I made us badges and everything:


I used the most flattering photos I could find of us on Facebook.  Of course.


I thought you'd all get an especially big kick out of it. Not only because the nerd label is such a stretch for me (shut up Kristine) but because the only white button front shirt I own is from Burda World of Fashion 6/08 #107.  (You can read my original post here. ) Yes, I was a girly nerd. Shocking, right?

I've worn this top a bajillion times.  Not exaggerating.  I have worn it at least once a month since I made it and often more.  I need a new one.  This one is now too big.  Woot for too big tops!  (My pants are too big too, but they're from Old Navy.  Woot for too big pants!)

Question of the week...What's your most worn Burda Style/Burda World of Fashion item??

3 comments:

  1. You are a cute nerd! I noticed that some of the men have pocket protectors-essential to Nerds! Like Dilbert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for clothes that are too big! Much better than too tight!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about your post!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &