Sunday, May 29, 2011

summer wardrobe planning - pt 1

I've been pondering a sewing plan for summer things.  Without a plan I tend to wander around all willy nilly and get practically nothing wearable accomplished.  Of course, with a plan I tend to wander around all willy nilly avoiding my plan (and sewing in general) out of spite.

I do love wardrobe planning, so at least there's the enjoyment of *making* the plan.  And I think the only wardrobe worth working on is your dream wardrobe.  Life's too short to do otherwise!

To begin, I know the types of garments I reach for every day, but what are the types of garments I wish I had in my closet? I turned to my Pinterest style board for help identifying the things I gravitate toward.  I'll be dividing the inspiration garments into two posts...I am inspired by a LOT of beautiful things, it would seem!


 














  




...to be continued!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:13 AM

    What a clever way of going about it! Right - I'm off to summarise my pinterest board :)
    ~Alana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plans, I have similar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok seriously? Where did you get those frames? Huh? HUH?


    Uh. Oh, right, there were some pictures in those frames? And, uh, some words and stuff?

    Whatever. FRAMES! Must have.


    (OK fine. I like your plan so far. Of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one of every item you posted. I'm sitting down right now to make my summer sewing plans. Vintage dresses all the time. swoon.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &