Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas is comin'


Merry Christmas from our house to yours!

Although I didn't plan to, I think I'll take a little holiday from posting over the next few days.  This time of year just flies by faster and faster and I barely feel like I've begun to get into the spirit yet (and now it's almost here!).  I've got baking and wrapping and holiday movie-watching and cookie eating and hot chocolate making and...

you get the picture.

My warmest Christmas wishes for all of you.

7And she brought forth her firstborn son, 
and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, 
and laid him in a manger; 
because there was no room for them in the inn.
 8And there were in the same country 
shepherds abiding in the field, 
keeping watch over their flock by night.
 9And, lo, the angel of the Lord 
came upon them, and the glory of the Lord
shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
 10And the angel said unto them,
Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy,
which shall be to all people.
 11For unto you is born this day
in the city of David a Saviour, 
which is Christ the Lord.
 12And this shall be a sign unto you; 
Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, 
lying in a manger.
 13And suddenly there was with the angel
a multitude of the heavenly host
praising God, and saying,
 14Glory to God in the highest, 

and on earth peace, good will toward men. 


7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Ang! You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - thanks for the Stella love! Merry Christmas to all of you! g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, and I wish you a warm, wonderful Christmas too.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! I've got baking to do today but that's my last holiday thing I have to do. Ah, finally getting to relax and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Angie! I will be in a sea of wrapping paper today. Can I just keep the pillow over my head all day? I wonder what Jesus would think about all this mania?
    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got grocery shopping to do today, and one last pick-up at the PO box. And then a little time in the kitchen...

    Mele Kalikimaka!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! I can't believe how grown-up those kids are. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &